2. 50 Pre-maid colour themes.
1. “Business Report” contains over 400+ unique slides with a total of more than 80,000+ slides in the template. This template is a universal tool for creating a report for any business area or topic. Within the template, you will be able to find a variety of slides such as basic text and text-graphic, gallery and portfolio, project presentation. Also, you will have access to such features as planning and scheduling, dashboards, maps, mock-ups, project presentations, company and employee presentation, data tables, pricing tables, various diagrams and charts, funnels, 2020 and 2021 calendars in different layouts, project presentation on social media, budgeting, crisis report timelines, tons of infographics, a set of quality vector icons with PowerPoint support and much more.
Our PowerPoint presentation template already comes with 50 premium colour themes based on the hottest 2020 design trends. Just install XML colour theme in a couple of clicks, and you will be able to change the colour of the entire presentation in only 1 click.
3. Easy to customize.
If you need to incorporate custom colours from your brand book, use the standard PowerPoint colour tool. All you need to do is select the desired colours, and the colour scheme will be instantly applied to the whole presentation.
4. Embedded fonts.
We have already integrated “Open Sans” Google fonts into our presentation template. This allows you to work with the template on any computer without the risk of something displaying incorrectly.
5. Our template supports the most popular aspect ratios: 16×9HD, 4×3, 16×10, A4.
You can use it to create presentations of any kind: for the web, printing, electronic boards, digital screens, projectors.
6. Vector infographics.
All our infographics are designed using standard PowerPoint tools, so there is no need for additional software. Forget Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel – you won’t need them! Instantly change the size, colour, apply intricate fills (such as gradients) or transparencies to any objects in PowerPoint. All this without quality loss and rasterization.
7. Graphs and charts are edited using Excel.
All graphs and charts can be edited using data tables in Excel, making our template, not just a beautiful picture, but a convenient, flexible and functional tool.
8. Icons in the presentation.
Our template includes over 1,000+
versatile and easily editable “Kiko” PowerPoint vector icons. The set not only includes business icons and a specialized COVID-19 set but also supports emoji icons.
You will find mock-up slides in our template. All mock-ups are made in vector, which means they won’t lose quality when resized and can be easily edited directly in PowerPoint. Using vector mock-ups also helps reducing file size and makes mailing presentations based on our template easier.
10. Our template includes a wide variety of vector maps:
the United States of America (divided into states), detailed map of California, Australia, Argentina, Brazil, Canada, China (divided into regions), Finland, France (divided into regions), Germany (divided into regions), India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Portugal, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, general map of Scandinavian maps, Spain, the United Arab Emirates, Venezuela, the Russian Federation (divided into regions).
11. “Drag & Drop”
. Our template fully supports “Drag & Drop” feature allowing you to add images and placeholders with just a click.
12. We offer quick support
(our e-mail is specified in the instruction file “Instruction.PDF”). We are ready to answer all your questions 24/7, 365 days a year, and we always respond within 24 hours upon receiving your query. Please, state the issue in more detail for prompt and full support.
13. This presentation will be updated. By purchasing this presentation now, all further updates will be available for free!
We aim to be as useful to you as possible and will be glad to hear your proposals and suggestions. What is missing? What would be convenient? Don’t hesitate to share your opinion with us via e-mail (specified in “Instruction.PDF”) or in the comments below.
– What skills are needed to work with the templates?
Our template is suitable both for beginners and experienced users. Still, you don’t need any special skills to work with it.
– Are photographs included in the template?
No. The photos you see in the demo presentation are filled in to demonstrate how the finished product will look like. 90% was taken from free services easily found using Google. If you have any problems with this, do not hesitate to contact us for support, we will give you the links you need.
– Is this template based on master slides or content slides?
Our template is based on content slides, we don’t use master slides. Unfortunately, we don’t consider using master slides in large templates convenient, since the standard menu can display only a small number of slides, which does not give an understanding of how the finished slide will look. By using content slides, you can turn on the “light table” display function in PowerPoint. That way, you can select precisely those slides that suit your structure and delete the extra ones. Just replace the demo data with your own ones and enjoy the result! It’s fast, it’s easy, it doesn’t require any additional skills.
– Does the “Drag & Drop” function work for pictures in this template?
Yes. “Drag & Drop” works for the entire template and for all pictures.
– I need help, how quickly will you provide support?
We work 24/7, 365 days a year. The average response time for any query is 24 hours, but 80% of the questions are processed within 3 hours. You can find the support e-mail address in the “Instruction.PDF” file.
– How much does support cost?
Our support is free and unlimited in time. It doesn’t matter how long it’s been since your purchase, we are ready to help you at any time!
No. All the updates will be available for free. Forever and ever. You can download the current version of the template in the Downloads section of your personal account.
We will publish updates in this section.
Current version 1.0.